Senior Product Manager – Payments – E-Commerce
- 100-130k plus bonus, benefits & relocation
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter
- 22 Sep 17
We are working with a major Dubai-based player within the growing payments industry, supporting the growth of their product management function with the addition of an experienced and creative Senior Product Manager.
As a leading figure within a growing team focused on the e-commerce markets, you will be working within a cross-functional role responsible for the full product lifecycle covering a broad remit including the following responsibilities:
- Idea generation, product design and enhancements
- Product performance monitoring
- Market analysis and wider evaluation of trends to create go-to-market strategy
- Work with development and project management teams to enable development of products on time and in line with strategy
- Stakeholder engagement at senior level along with wider support teams to execute product strategy
In order to be considered, candidate will need at least the following skills and experience
- Extensive product management experience with in depth knowledge of the full product management lifecycle, and across multiple markets
- Some commercial knowledge/experience of payment gateways, either gained directly within the payments industry or within e-commerce, retail or similar sectors
- Strong communication skills and relationship management experience required given seniority of the role.
This is a new position, created with the ambition to create suite of products that can build a sustainable business backed by an international payments provider. There is a great opportunity to significantly impact the business and make material change.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.