Our client, a leading global multi Bn $ hedge fund are seeking a Senior Execution Trader to work for their systematic COO to facilitate the trading of equity and equity derivatives, with the position located in NY.
This person will need to be able to cater for all the trading and monitoring requirements across all equity and equity derivative execution as well as set the firm wide execution strategy.
This person will possess a deep knowledge of all equity and equity derivative products and be able to execute them on behalf of the business. They will also need to help advise on the automated systematic locate and order-marking processes for the group, along with monitoring the daily trading activity.
Product coverage: Equity and equity derivatives
- Managing/monitoring the Portfolio Managers signals/models
- Be able to unwind a portfolio
- Evaluate equity trading strategies seeking to identify inefficiencies, increase profitability, and improve performance
- Assist development of the trading infrastructure, working closely with technology, compliance and operations as required
- Advice on the building of the systematic equity locate and firm-wide order marking process globally
- 10+ years of experience working in an electronic execution role
- Deep knowledge of equity/equity derivatives, market conditions including structure, broker access and regulations
- Comfortable dealing with a variety of strategies and PM’s
- Experience in managing and refining quant trading workflow including large scale equity portfolios
- Detailed knowledge of equity trading infrastructure, risk transfer and systems
- High level of technical proficiency, preferably including SQL & Python
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organization skills
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills – coordinate with internal and external partners and team members
- Strong communication skills
Please get in touch or send your resume to:
email@example.com to discuss further.