Enterprise Risk Reporting
The Mgmt Rptg Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the Data Governance, Data Services and Data Quality initiatives across the organization.
- Participates in efforts to ensure Risk and Finance comply with the Citigroup Data Management Policy
- Assists in centrally acquiring all data related to Risk and Finance management and regulatory reporting processes while ensuring data quality, completeness and consistency across the organization.
- Helps prepare and review monthly financial summaries and monthly business reviews for senior management that clearly communicate the financial performance of the business
- Designs, implement, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics
- Drives process improvement opportunities that enhance the efficiency of the financial reporting cycle while also increasing the informative value of the content provided to senior management
- Leverages technical expertise to execute quantitative analyses that translates into actionable insights for management
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education: Job Family Group:
- Project Management experience
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Clear and concise communication and relational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong project management skills
Finance Job Family:
Management Reporting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting