Head of Data Governance & Analytics
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 Jan 19
This new strategic role will encompass all aspects of data strategy, architecture and governance. This individual will help assist building out a fairly new department and manage the data currently in the firm.
Financial Technology firm with an excellent reputation and expanding significantly.
- Educate and influence business leaders on best practices related to data governance, analytics, architecture, etc.
- Work closely with Risk Management and Technology teams to help drive changes to the data management platforms
- Work to improve data quality across the firm
- Continue to grow and mentor junior staff members
- 10+ years of relevant Data Governance and Strategy experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Experience with data modeling is preferred
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Background in consumer lending is preferred
- Opportunity to lead and grow a Data Governance team
- Competitive base + bonus
- Excellent benefits