Manager, Finance LFO
Provide analytical decision support and control around annual planning, forecasting, and governance processes for the consolidated enterprise. Includes managing relationships with key finance partners and providing oversight/guidance to ensure that all planning and forecasting deliverables are achieved in a timely and high-quality manner. Responsibilities
• Develop reports and variance analysis, develop "the story" around monthly results and write resulting commentary. Identify issues that are worthy of further root cause analysis and determine process/data sources to deal with them. Perform more complex data analysis for root-cause analysis. Review results with VP level business partners and partner to determine critical issues.
• Support business results and relationships by developing deep analysis to determine future implications of business decisions. Perform end-to-end business case analysis looking at quantitative and qualitative aspects of a decision. Provide initial recommendation based on these analyses.
• Run forecasting/planning models and perform complex variance analysis. Develop assumptions by working with business leaders. Present implication to business management.
• Work closely with LFOs and other key business partners to clearly communicate expectations and timelines in order to effectively manage and execute insightful and actionable plans and forecasts.
• May directly lead lower level financial analysts on a project basis. May directly manage trainees or interns from time-to-time. Provide coaching and sharing of expertise to lower level financial analysts. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Finance or a quantitative field.
• 5-7 years of experience.
• Ability to complete advanced financial modeling tasks and financial analysis using spreadsheets and/or other tools.
• Interpersonal and business skills to support recommendations. Preferred Qualifications
• MBA or other advanced degree/certification.