Senior Business Analyst, Bank Loans, VP
Who we are looking for
The Senior Business Analyst, Bank Loans (VP level) role helps drive product strategy, product design, and development . This role will interface with clients, the sales team and market participants to understand and design products and processes. The Senior Business Analyst will also drive requirements analysis, functional design and user interfaces to ensure our products are compelling and demonstrate value to our customers and the market.
What you will be responsible for
- Performs market analysis and build s produ ct plans
- Gathers requirements from internal & external parties (clients, partners, vendors, etc.) and creates business requirement specifications
- Prepares product impact assessment, reviews with engineering groups, estimates effort
- Summarizes the task for wider internal & external reviews and funding decisions
- Analyzes priorities , maintains the product calendar and works with engineering to ensure that development calendar is progressing according to plan
- Creates functional specifications and reviews with r elevant parties
- Reviews development process on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrates prototypes to interested parties, assesses usability
- Reviews the QA and documentation process on an ongoing basis
- Prepares product literature and placement strategy
- May speak at p ublic events or author industry articles as appropriate
- Coordinates training and support resources.
What we value
Required Competencies & Experience : - Ability to research, analy ze and develop product plans - Strong analytical and problem - solving skills - Strong communication and inter - personal skills - Ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines - Understanding of the technology development life cycle - Pr oven ability to do requirements analysis, functional design and user interface - Specific knowledge of the investment industry (financial instruments, workflows, major players, trends, etc.) - Strong contributor with high motivation, with the ability to take initiative, set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance - Understanding of Portfolio Management, Trading, Compliance a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
B achelors Degree (Engineering Preferred) - 10+ years of experience is i deal - CFA is a plus Ideal Competencies & Experience: - E xperience in either product management or implementation of bank/syndicate loans software systems like Wall Street Office and Black Mountain is a plus.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research, & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have the tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift match program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.