Senior finance position responsible for all financial and regulatory reporting for a large Asset management firm (c100Bn AUM) reporting to the CFO
I am currently recruiting for a permanent role- the UK financial controller of a top tier Asset Manager (103Bn AUM, 600 staff) reporting to the CFO and running a small team owning all financial control and regulatory reporting requirements of the funds- a mixture of open and closed fund structures. With the fund accounting all outsourced this is a critical role across the financial reporting world and is an excellent role in a top tier business with fantastic exposure to senior management in a highly visible role.
The business has an excellent working culture, open, collaborative and a flat structure where all the members of the executive team are very approachable. Managing a small team and overseeing all of the financial reporting aspects of the UK business you will also own the inputs to the ICAAP and manage the audit process.
- To act as a trusted business partner and deliver accurate and timely financial information for the UK Group.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the UK Financial Control team, 3-5 FTE
- Monthly financial close accounting and reporting to the Group CFO and executive board.
- Quarterly FCA reporting and other ad hoc regulatory returns.
- Oversee ICAAP inputs and monthly review of the capital position.
- Review of cash position, availability and forecast.
- Draft VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Perform annual transfer pricing review.
- Present financial results at UK Board and Management Committee meetings.
- Delivery of annual Financial Statements for UK Group entities under IFRS.
- Management of external auditors
- Ad hoc projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- ACA Qualified accountant
- Team management experience
- Regulated entity experience
- positive attitude, passionate about impacting the business, enjoys interaction with senior executives