Technology Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Technology Project Manager to work on a long term project for a leading global investment bank. The role is within overall Global Cybersecurity Technology team. The bank has offices in both London and Manchester but are happy for this role to be fully remote.
The initial project is focused around supporting a hand over of existing activities for a project revolving around monitoring and logging. This will be for a very short period until the key project for this role starts, Customer IAM (CIAM). The successful candidate will present at boards for CIAM, drive strategies, manage infrastructure builds, orders and configurations. They will be involved in ITSA process for Go Live practices, support the operating model, help maintain implementations for services across different Global Banking & Function platforms, ITSO engagement to review tech assessments and report progress in order to manage stakeholder / steering committee relationships.
In addition, the PM will improves various areas of process including agile software delivery, continuous DevOps pipelines development and production support processes. The team will be between 8-10 people in total and include PM's, Scrum Master's, PO's and Developers.
- Strong IAM (tech oriented) Agile Project Manager
- Financial experience is essential (Banking nice to have)
- Ability to work fully remote
- Mature approach to strategic and process driven work
- Strong stakeholder management and/or steering committee experience
- Experience in either Platform Monitoring, Change Compliance Monitoring or Application Enhanced Monitoring
- CIAM knowledge very good to have