My client is a proprietary trading firm specialising in cross-asset high frequency futures trading. They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced trader work on building out algorithmic trading strategies. My client is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in developing and running a systematic futures trading strategy. This opportunity will enable the right candidate to make use of my client's excellent proprietary technology stack and infrastructure.
About the role
Develop and build out of systematic trading strategy on one or more futures
- Manage the build out of trading strategy, working alongside developers and engineers
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
5+ years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading of one or more Futures.
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- High confidence in their ability to create new strategies both independently and with team collaboration
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics, with good knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Data-mining skills paired up with data analysis skills. Previous experience operating with a large amount of tick/data would be beneficial
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++