Leading Investment Management business based in the City are looking to recruit an Loans Administration Analyst within their Alternative Asset Operations team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the Front Office with the settlement and administration of Leverage Loans and Private Debt. Responsibilities would include:
- Instruct and settlement leverage loans and Private Debt trades
- Monitor income, repayments, break costs, commitment fees, Consent/Waiver fees and adhoc payments
- Reviewing Loan Documentation
- Processing daily rollovers, rate fixings, drawdowns and all aspect of loans processing
- Investigate cash reconciliations
- Working closely with Front Office to address and resolve problems
To be considered for this role you have extensive experience in Loans Administration supporting Leverage Loans or Private Debt. Experience in payments and swift. Working knowledge of Wallstreet (WSO) would be highly advantageous. Experience of working on the Fund side would be highly beneficial.