We are working with a leading Loan Asset Management and Loan Servicing firm which has seen extensive growth over the past few years and because of this, are looking to hire a Loan Asset Manager in to their Primary Servicing team in London. This individual will take on a lead role with one of their key clients, a German lender.
The Loan Asset Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of a diverse loan portfolio liaising and managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders while monitoring every aspect of loan performance. In addition, this individual will be required to develop financial models and design and implement reporting packages. The position requires the candidate to be able to communicate fluently in German.
- Manage a portfolio of commercial real estate, renewable energy and SME businesses.
- Reviewing borrower applications for Lender consent and presenting the same to internal Servicing Committee or Lenders to include a critical analysis on whether Lenders consent should be forthcoming.
- Development and management of financial models in excel with use of VBA.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of a portfolio of loans to ensure efficient and effective management of the entire portfolio.
- Fluency in German, both written and oral communication
- Experience in banking/financial services industry.
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Financial modelling & VBA skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills & Microsoft Office skills.