Senior Recruitment Consultant
Our client, a private independent Asset Manager, is looking for a high calibre candidate to join their London based RFP team. The successful individual will assist in the coordination and management of Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”) to support the firm’s business development efforts. This position provides a unique opportunity for someone to work across asset classes (multi-asset, fixed income, equities and alternatives).
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Global RFP Team members and global SMEs, such as Sales, Portfolio Managers, Product Specialists and Management colleagues who will assist by providing data that will facilitate the crafting of RFP responses
- Create compelling, precise, client-focused RFP responses. Customise responses based on client-specific questions
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the firm's product offerings across asset classes, platforms, and overall investment capabilities.
- Maintain product profiles and investment process language for key product areas. Proactively manage and organize RFP responses in the Content Database leveraged by the global team.
- Responsible for production, final execution and internal distribution of drafts and final version of RFPs
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and the quality of our responses for our clients, consultants and prospects
- Build an understanding of clients, consultants and prospects differing needs and levels of sophistication, in order to tailor responses to the target audience
- Adhere to strict deadlines in a high-energy, fast pace environment with the ability to assess and reprioritize projects based on client needs (internally and externally)
Educiation & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree holder, preferably in business, finance or economics.
- 1 - 2 years of investment management experience within RFP.s, DDQ's/Client Serivce
- Coverage of traditional and alternatives investments
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word,Excel, PowerPoint