A top tier debt fund (15BN AUM) is looking for an additional team member in its Portfolio Management Group. this role is incredibly commercial and is the link between infrastructure and the deal team. Working closely with the Origination team, advising of potential IRR, and advising on potential deals the business is considering.
This role is fast paced, and requires extensive face off and relationship building with the deal teams. The role is based in Central London and will be in the office 5 days a week.
- Maintaining IRR fund modelling and gross asset tracking schedules as part of the monthly and quarterly performance reporting.
- Administration of leverage facilities including utilisations and preparation of quarterly compliance reporting.
- Assist with the monitoring and forecasting of fund liquidity requirements to ensure there is sufficient cash across all fund entities and structures to meet future liabilities.
- Inputting trades into Charles River ensuring all orders are booked accurately prior to execution.
- Liaising with Operations and Trade Execution on any trade queries (settlement, allocation and closing issues).
- Assist with fundraising activities through the preparation of DDQ’s and assisting IR team with responses to portfolio specific queries from prospective and existing investors.
- Monitor concentration thresholds for both investment mix and commitment capacities within each fund entity as well as side letter compliance monitoring.
- Maintain and update the portfolio monitoring and pipeline reporting in preparation of the bi-weekly investment team meetings.
- Assist with the preparation and compilation of the quarter end market update and portfolio deal monitoring narratives for the investment team.
- Portfolio monitoring system implementation, specifically mapping, testing and ongoing maintenance of data.
top tier academic background
Qualified accountant or CFA, working in Front office facing environments in a financial institution
Experience ideally in another Private debt/Direct Lending firm. Other closed ended fund (CLO, Real Estate, PE) will be considered. We will also consider applications from exceptional candidates from outside closed ended fund environments such as Investment banks, Hedge funds, other asset management firms.