Investment Banking - M&A - Associate
- Highly competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Coaching Assembly
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Associate position with a leader in the Advisory/ Investment Banking sector.
About our client:
Our Client is one of the largest independent financial advisory groups in Europe and in the World.
They provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
They offer an unrivalled global network of employees and mind-blowing track-record of executions through their multiple offices around the world.
They benefit from an international platform and network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the globe.
- Supporting senior bankers’ marketing initiatives by co-ordinating the work of more junior team members and junior resources to deliver a pitch book to specification
- Co-ordinating and reviewing financial models and analysis
- Managing transaction processes both internally and with other parties
- Reviewing documentation and supporting analysis, strategy and rationale for negotiations purposes
- Helping and coaching juniors grow
- 3-5 years of investment banking or relevant experience
- Top academic performance with comfort operating in an unstructured environment which values initiative, creativity, maturity, and poise
- Strong quantitative background and analytical skills
- Proven success in an environment that champions coaching and leadership
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with ability to multi-task
- Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to a positive team culture
- Teamwork – ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams, lines of business and across geographical/cultural boundaries
- Communication – ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence; good listening skills
- Ability to be proactive, preserve, overcome setbacks and deliver results
- Ability to recognise fee-generating opportunities
- Understanding of the fundamental principles and the application of appropriate techniques. Enthusiasm for developing these skills and applying these skills creatively
- Ability to build long term, professional client relationships that add value to the client and lead to the expansion of the business
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)