IM EMEA, CRM (Salesforce) Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 23 Sep 17
IM EMEA, CRM (Salesforce) Analyst
BNY Mellon Investment Management's goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.73 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, March 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
An opportunity has arisen for a CRM Analyst to join BNY Mellon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and implementation of the CRM tool (Salesforce), including monitoring performance, usage across the division, assist with training, communication and support.
They will support the sales reporting process via Salesforce, both from a business unit perspective and across the channels. This will involve:
- Ensuring that the data inputted into the system is of a high quality; address any issues and feedback to the business.
- Adding value through identifying key opportunities, cross selling and identifying trends.
- To become the CRM analyst using Salesforce, assisting with system maintenance across the business, providing support as necessary to each channel and coordinating with IT technical support when needed.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
- To be a key contact for all Salesforce Champions across the division, assist with monthly update meetings and become a key contact for queries, issues and progression of Salesforce.
- Communicate to all stakeholders any updates/ amendments to reporting templates or use of systems
- Implement and maintain responsibility for policies and procedures regarding use of Salesforce and the way in which information is captured and maintained.
- Review and analyse information received and identify trends and opportunities, assisting in the preparation of appropriate reports and presentations.
- Communicate opportunities and disseminate relevant information to all relevant business units when required.
- Assist in the development of appropriate MI reports on CRM activity relevant to the business (e.g. activity with key intermediaries, key products, cross selling opportunities, etc)
- Respond quickly to business requests for information, data and insight
- Prepare a monthly data report to review client, prospect and intermediary data, reviewing levels of client conversion, retention and attrition.
- Produce and services review, best performing, cross selling opportunities
- Market sectors
- Ad hoc project work with various stakeholders across the business.
Marketing & Promotions
- Be one of the main points of contact for marketing in the introduction of email, event and campaigns within Salesforce.
- Help to implement the post communication campaign, to ensure user adoption, motivation, ensuring that Salesforce is kept front of mind within the division.
- Business Analysis experience including project management and execution methodologies
- Financial Services and/or Consultancy experience
- Experience in the provision of 1st line service support for end users
- Must have extensive understanding of Salesforce as a product and how functionally it works
- A good understanding of data and data modelling to assist with systems integration planning
- Excellent requirements analysis and consultative skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Competent assertiveness to achieve business process change, effectively addressing and allaying concerns
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and relationship management skills at senior levels
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment with speed and discipline
- Confident working with senior management across multiple business areas
- Ability to review proposed solutions and make recommendations of user friendly design to support the development teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51586
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1709745
Tags: EMEA: 34-A, 21-A, 2-G