Do you want to be part of a real success story that will see you develop and manage the HR Talent processes in this prestigious international bank? Exciting opportunity for an international bank who are looking for a HR Manager to manage the recruitment and selection campaigns for their London Location.
HR Manager Talent – Prestigious international bank
Do you want to be part of a real success story that will see you develop and manage the HR Talent processes in this prestigious international bank?
Exciting opportunity for an international bank who are looking for a HR Manager to manage the recruitment and selection campaigns for their London Location.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Recruitment and Selection
Management of recruitment campaigns in order to attract and retain candidates with the right skills and experience .
- Preparation of documentation that includes market data and job descriptions;
- Preparation of comprehensive assignment brief for selected agencies that provides agencies and candidates with sufficient detail of the role and its requirements;
- Supporting Line Managers through the selection process, providing advice on selection methods such as competency based interviewing, selection tests etc.;
- Conducting interviews;
- Liaison with senior managers and hiring managers to ensure that all steps within the recruitment and selection stages are being completed;
- Preparation of offer documentation;
- Management of relationship with agencies including negotiation of terms and conditions and ongoing review of Preferred Supplier Agreement.
On-boarding - Local & Expatriates
- Manage the on-boarding of new employees – pre-employment to their first day – to facilitate their understanding of the Bank’s ways of working and enabling them to get up to speed in their job by:
- Liaison with agencies, candidates, Line Managers and relevant departments to ensure arrangements are in place;
- Review of pre-employment checks to ensure they comply with policies and procedures;
- Meeting with new starters to carry out the Bank’s induction;
- Evaluation of employee’s experience of on-boarding process.
Leavers Process Backup
- Manage the process for employees leaving the Bank
- Completion of all elements of the Leaver’s checklist process.
- Manage Visa applications and extensions for expatriates and dependents, and maintain the Home Office system and Immigration System in a timely manner
- Induction of expatriates including completion of checklists etc.
- Maintenance of Visa records
- Leavers immigration process.
- Polished communication skills – both verbal and written in English and Mandarin
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong planning skills
- Accurate reporting skills
The role comes with great benefits. For a full and detailed job brief, please email your CV to Justin Shum on LMA senior HR team.