Global Market Debts Strat’s group looking for VP level Java Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MC Partners
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
The Global Market Debts Strat’s group of a Global Investment Bank have an exciting opportunity for a VP level Java Developer to join their team This Front Office team is responsible for the delivery of the Risk and PnL platform and application for Rates.
This role is split into 2 parts
- Continued work on their current platform, this is a complicated and highly critical system used by 120 Traders every day. Written in Java there are still constant monthly releases and changes
- Working on a new Pricing, Risk & PnL platform for the Debt business. This is a completely Greenfield project written in Python & C++
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong knowledge in Java Multi-Threaded and Distributed Systems
- Ideally with experience in Risk & PnL
- Ideally with experience in Rates
- An interest in Python and C++
This is an excellent opportunity as a Java Developer reporting into the business rather than Technology and to potentially develop your career as a Strat.
Interested candidates please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org