My Client a Top tier asset management firm have recently made an acquisition and will be undergoing integration activity across people, processes, systems and technology. They are building a team to deliver this and looking for business analysts with strong asset management experience that have delivered front office technology and business change.
It is expected you have strong business analysis experience across the below:
- Engaging users through workshops to gather requirements
- Document business requirements and functional specs
- Analysis of current state process and technology flows used by the business
- Articulate target state of the above
- Experienced in bridging the gap between business and technology functions
- Presentation of processes and business requirements to senior stakeholders using excel and powerpoint
- Critical thinking is key – after analysis; conclude and propose a strategy to reduce risk exposure.
Although integration experience would help, it isn't a pre requisite. Although systems experience across aladdin and client reporting systems will be beneficial.