We are hiring 2 people into the front office real estate finance team of an international bank. They are open to hiring at Associate Director or Director level.
A few reasons why this might appeal to you:
- You will take over a warm client base of high profile clients which are actively borrowing
- The bank are looking to grow their loan book so are active in the market
- You will have a full life cycle role covering origination, structuring, underwriting and relationship management
- The team has a mandate to lend in the UK and Continental Europe
- They operate a lean team and have good quality loan book so you will have job security
What they need:
- 5 to 20 years of real estate lending experience gained at a bank or alternate lender
- Formal credit risk training
- Full life cycle transaction experience
A full job description is available.