The business is seeking a dynamic Analyst to support the effective management of pan-European real estate assets and loan portfolios through analysis and assessment of the investments. As part of a small team, the successful candidate will work closely with all members of the senior team to deliver on the business plans of existing and new portfolios.
Key responsibilities include:
· Modelling portfolios of non-performing and performing loans for valuation and business planning.
· Modelling Mezz loans and Equity Investments for valuations and business planning
· Liaising with Asset Management teams and running various scenarios including exit analysis, refinancings etc.
· Both ad hoc and regular analysis and reporting on both the investment and fund level including requests from CEO, external investors and fund partners.
· Deal and Fund reporting development and maintenance.
· Strong Excel cashflow modelling skills are essential.
· Experience working with normalised databases, structured references and data models.
· NPL experience is a significant benefit.
· Real Estate experience is a plus
· Comfortable with large date sets
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related business field preferred
· Fluent in spoken and written English language