We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Accountant, who will have responsibility for the production of regulated reports and data submitted to the regulators.You will manage and deliver routine accurate liquidity and capital regulatory reporting outputs in line with Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) submission requirements including COREP, FINREP and statistical returns used to inform management decisions.
You will be advising on regulatory related matters in relation to the development of existing and new products and support the wider finance and treasury team with your input into financial planning and reporting processes on regulatory matters to further develop reporting systems to automate and control data flows to deliver accurate and efficient reporting.
- This role would suit someone who has experience of working in a lending business, building society or bank
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Knowledge and understanding of Prudential Regulatory Authority and Financial Conduct Authority regulatory reporting requirements
- Treasury Management System (TMS) and Wires Systems knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong reconciliation and analytical capability, along with excellent attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and be an effective communicator are essential skills required for the role
The benefits of working for us
- 23 days holiday, increasing up to 27 days per year
- Buying and selling of holiday (up to 5 days)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced 10% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical (BUPA)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Income Protection
- Life Insurance, up to 3 times annual salary
Based just north of London, in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, we’re proud to be a small independent Mutual Society. Yet, we are large enough to provide financial stability and security. If you're interested in the role and would like to see the full job description go to our website http://www.harpendenbs.co.uk www.harpendenbs.co.uk
We regret that we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Further information can be found in the Privacy Notice http://www.harpendenbs.co.uk www.harpendenbs.co.uk
Harpenden Building Society has a duty to ensure that job applicants are not subject to discrimination on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, disability and age.