- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United KingdomThe Senior Cybersecurity Engineer will have hands-on experience in one or more general IT and specific Information Risk & Security areas to provide guidance to other IT personnel:
- Security Incident Response and Threat Management.
- Networking fundamentals including Network Forensics.
- Patch and Vulnerability management.
- Endpoint security.
- Anti-malware and advanced threat protection solutions.
- Network vulnerability scanning tools.
The Cybersecurity team is globally responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody's business and regulatory requirements. The team is responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, disaster recovery programs, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) reporting and the delivery of security services including the company's Cybersecurity program
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- At least 5-7 years of IT industry experience, preferably in a financial services or consulting organization.
- BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent.
- CISSP, SANS/GIAC or relevant vendor-specific certifications.
- Experience managing one or more of the following next-gen firewalls: Cisco, Checkpoint, or Palo Alto.
- Experience managing one or more of the following web proxies: Websense, BlueCoat, or WebTitan.
- Experience managing one or more of the following application delivery controllers (ADCs): Citrix NetScaler or F5 Big-IP.
- Have excellent networking knowledge; be able to collect and analyze packet captures, use web debugging tools like Fiddler to analyze SSO connectivity issues.
- Capability to troubleshoot effectively at all OSI layers.
- 5-7 years development and IT security product experience.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.