Sales and Service Client Services, Assc2
Why This Role is important to us
• Ensure appropriate corporate governance and well established controls are in place to prevent financial losses and reputational damages. Cultivate best practice.
• Coach, mentor, guide, drive and hold accountable for own team members to practice a culture of Risk Excellence. What this role responsible for
Client / Internal Departmental /Client Deliverables
• Ensure clients' queries and reporting are answered / delivered accurately and on timely basis.
• Response and conduct clients' phone calls with professional manners.
• Constantly provide an update to clients on the progress of all raised issues.
• Demonstrate understanding of client's and investment manager's requirements.
Internal Departmental Deliverables
• Ensure all queries (through email or telephone) to Fund Operations have been fully handled and closely followed up.
• Provide coverage in the absence of Client Account.
• Escalate urgent/ major issues to the manager's attention.
• Ensure full adherence and implementation of the Risk Management Policy and internal procedures at all times (e.g. KYC, FFTOP/TOP, etc.) in order to prevent losses.
• Communicate and document non-compliance issues as they arise to senior manager. Requirements
- 2-6 years of working experience in financial services or related industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- An analytical mind-set with excellent and proven problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Detail-oriented team player who can work well with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills together with an ability to multi-task under pressure
- Develop a clear understanding of clients' portfolios and their requirements.
- Execute client onboarding include Know Your Customer (KYC), account opening and other related documentation requirements.
- Resolve daily client issues and requests by working closely with clients and related parties.
- Maintain client & internal records and documents.
- Responsible for Global Services (including Client Service) related initiatives / functions
- Handle various operational and administrative supports.
- Support management on ad-hoc assignments and projects.