Special Collects Operator (m/w)
Looking for a job right away?
We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, a Special Collects Operator (m/w) in Zürich. The Program's goal is to complete the scope provided by our client company, using Special photographic equipment, depending on the project being worked on. The final product of the work is related to 360-degree panoramic imagery.
As a Special Collects Operator, you may be asked to work in both private and public indoor locations. Within the Projects we aim to collect outdoor and indoor images of important major business hubs, marketplaces, and various venues of great interest.
As an Operator you will be responsible to collect imagery in different location as planned through operations. Your tasks may include:
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
- Collect imagery in public and private areas specified by the client or partner, specifically targeting paths, attractions, and other points of interest in the given indoor areas.
- Interact closely with partners.
- Support in moderating captured imagery as per guidelines provided by the Operation Lead.
- Organizing and shipping materials.
- Filling-in reports (operations, expenses, details on captures)
- Securing, maintaining, parking, and storing equipment.
- Maintenance of the Rental Car and Client's equipment.
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight. Candidates must be physically fit and able to operate with a 23kg backpack or camera equipment for 8 hours a day and /or as instructed.
- BA or BS degree (currently enrolled in a degree program) or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous field data collection experience a plus.
- Must be able communicate feedback clearly to operational team.
- Must be physically fit as the associate may be required to carry up to 23kg backpack or camera equipment on his or her back and be on their feet most the day.
- Must be able to deal with public in a calm and rational manner as the associate may be required working in highly public areas and will attract a lot of attention from general.
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Photography experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be highly professional and adhere to the highest ethical standards; ability to interact professionally with all levels of people.
- Strong customer service skills and highly organized.
- Able and willing to travel.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in order to complete assigned tasks within established deadlines.
- Good IT knowledge and computer skills (Google Docs or Microsoft Office)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Additional language is a plus.
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. Don't miss this job opportunity! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
-Start date: mid-December 2020 until end of January 2021
-Contract length: 1-2 months with the possibility for an extension
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch