Gresham Hunt are partnered with a prestigious global financial institution headquartered in London. They have a fantastic new opening for someone to join the next wave of hires into their Barcelona office.
They are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for implementing a data-driven approach to analysing revenue opportunities across the business. You will lead the end-to-end project plan, capturing data and finding ways to maximize business growth within new and existing clients.
Prior experience within Financial Services is not required, however experience working with data driven projects would be advantageous.
- Develop and manage the end-to-end project plan, monitoring progress throughout
- Identify potential risks and find ways to proactively resolve them
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders
- Support the programme manager in the overall successful delivery all projects
- Prior Project Management experience in any industry
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing data driven or technology focused projects
- Experience with agile tools would be beneficial but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at their growth stage. For further information, please apply with a copy of your CV!