VP, Project Manager/Business Analyst, Regional Consumer Banking Operations Management, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Re-engineer the end-to-end process, analyse and review operations solutions
- Implement automation agenda to transform consumer banking operations across DBS
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on initiatives - from conceptualization to implementation.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshop, review and documenting requirements artefacts
- Review functional specifications and process define documents
- Coordinate and ensures UAT test plans and test case are executed within UAT schedule
- Post-production support, production issues review and track them to closure
- Work closely with regional teams and country teams to ensure timely delivery of project
- Drive and support the Regional CBO project management office
- Manage overall program financials across Regional CBO and work closely with business stakeholders & financial controllers to obtain program funding and develop business plans.
- Facilitate and assess budget, scope, risk and impact assumptions before project is undertaken
- Facilitate monthly project steering committee meeting to monitor and report projects progress (following up until completion) and for strategic decisions
- Facilitate and manage annual budgeting exercise
- Lead and guide a team of 3 members and work on task base/ad-hoc initiatives when required
- Minimum 10 year experience in systems development and/or business process improvement initiatives
- Preferably with project life cycle experience in Financial Services Industry in Consumer Banking Operation
- Proven track record and experience in managing change management projects
- Hands-on team player who is able to see the big picture, possesses a can-do attitude and able to handle ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal, coordination and planning skills
- Work location is Changi Business Park
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.