VP/AVP, DR & HA Coordinator, Technology Services, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Sep 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Support DR/HA initiatives to improve the bank’s disaster recovery capability
- Drive, Managed and Conduct Annual Bankwide Disaster Recovery exercise
- Facilitate and provide technology support for GBCM for the Bandwide BCP exercise
- Maintain and track disaster recovery work plans e.g., drill dates, re-drill activities, High Availability test dates .
- Maintain disaster recovery Procedures & documentations to ensure consistency and currency.
- Assess disaster recovery documents submitted by project teams satisfied the standard criteria before new applications are promoted to disaster recovery critical status.
- Track and ensure HA testing are timely
- Successfully conduct the annual bankwide disaster recovery drill
- Ensure HA testing are timely
- DR documentation are updated and current
- Ensure drill calendars are updated and tracked
- Closure of all DR/HA activities, issues and action items
- No high issue for audit and compliance
- Timely escalation of potential risk and issues that could impair the bank’s DR/HA capability
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.