My client is an international financial services provider based in Singapore with a presence in more than 40 countries. They are currently building up their Digital Solution team and are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team.
You will be responsible to manage the UX/UI aspects of the digital product(s) with the aim to provide a great user experience requiring a low X-factor.
You will be required to do user and market research by interviewing users / potential users with the aim to produce results that will steer the design, flow and look and feel of the digital product.
You would also be responsible to drive and steer this process by drafting clear and concise user stories and requirements for the development team to build and develop.
- Design the UX/UI aspects of digital products to ensure a great overall user experience
- Engage with users and stakeholders to understand the user needs
- Implement and manage user heatmaps and various reports to track user experience and navigation
- Oversee user research to provide qualitative feedback and insights
- Create and manage a UX/UI library / documentation for reference
- Solid track record demonstrating the ability to design and create visually aesthetic and pleasing digital products that offer a great user experience and flow.
- At least 5 years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or a similar role.
- Familiarity with user interface design patterns of various digital platforms.
- Expertise with popular design tools and software
- Experience with human-centered user interface design standards/methodologies.
- Familiar with agile development methodology and be able to collaborate with different stakeholders in the project to ensure the best user experience of the application.
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines and with attention to detail