We are looking for mid to senior level consultants having good experience in developing and customizing AML applications using Detica / Net Reveal (NORKOM).
- Deliver projects/work on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes project goals
- Develop and ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
- Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other related activities.
- Identify problems, develop ideas and propose solutions within differing situations requiring analytical, evaluative or constructive thinking in daily work
- Prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues
- Apply creative thinking to identify possible bottlenecks and reporting solution alternatives
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery and implementation of customize in-house business intelligence models
- Must have experience with Net Reveal (NORKOM / DETICA), Sparrow, Splunk
- Must have experience with Control-M, LINUX shell Scripting, PL/SQL,CARA, JIRA and BMC Remedy, XMLSpy.
- Must have domain experience with Anti Money Laundering.
- AGILE and Waterfall methodology.
- Design, configure and build GUI for end users as per the business requirement
- Perform System Testing and support Integration and User Acceptance test phases.
- Workflow Configurator, Alert and Case Management, Application Builder