Senior Associate, Transaction Services-Trade Operations, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Process daily Trade Operations transactions of SG and AU import LC Issuance and handling of IBLC documents in accordance with the agreed service standards.
- Liaise and follow up with internal and external customers for instructions that are required to complete the transaction.
- Perform day end reconciliation of transactions.
- Handle customers' queries on respective products and services.
- Adhere to risks and control guidelines and policies.
- Diploma or Degree Holder.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in trade related banking operations.
- Hard-working, self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline.
- Familiar with MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Excel, Words.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.