Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading personal banking customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Premier Relationship Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Maximize growth and profitability of the portfolio of Premier offshore clients
- Achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based
- Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge, and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider team
- Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' financial needs
- Excellent sales and people management skills
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability
- An excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management, and understanding client need
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role, please contact the recruiter for this role.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.