This role is responsible for providing the interface between the Front and Back Offices in order to set up financing deals for clients in conformity with internal procedures.
Credit Administration & Middle Office functions:
- Documentation checking & safekeeping
- Update of Signatories, signature verification & safekeeping
- Limits implementation, revision and cancellation
- Test key authentification
- Management and Regulatory Reporting
- Tracking & updating of outstanding documents & expired collaterals
- Covenants monitoring & updating
- Updating Safram
- Adhoc projects assigned
- Render assistance and support to Head of Deal Closing Portfolio Monitoring in the day-to-day control and monitoring for the Loan Agency function.
- Render support to Front-Office business lines in the pitching of Agency mandates.
- Oversee Agency administration for syndicated facilities where the bank assumes agency roles such as Facility / Security Agent / Account Bank role(s).
- Liaise with Front Office officer and legal counsel (external or internal) on documentation matters.
- Coordinate and facilitate the operational matters that may include utilization requests, rate-fixing, rollovers between the borrower and the lenders.
- Monitor loan movements, ensure principal repayment and loan interest are received on due dates for distribution to lending syndicate.
- Coordinate the receipt / distribution of Arrangement Fees, Upfront Fees, Commitment Fees etc between Borrower and Lenders if required.
- Coordinate and remind the Borrower so as to assist them in their timely submissions of the information (financials, compliance, etc) as required under the agreement.
- Handle and liaise with the Borrower and Lenders on waiver / consent / amendment requests.
- Handle administrative tasks including preparation of reports and agency support.
- Possesses relevant experience in credit admin or agency function in a bank.
- Knowledge in LoanIQ would be an added advantage.
- For VP level, candidates must possess minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Loan financing activities, with proven leadership capabilities.
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies License Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.