Our client - an External Asset Management (with a strong presence in Asia) is looking for a senior compliance hire to join their growing team.
As our client is a boutique set up and this will be a key hire in the compliance team - The incumbent will be responsible for the A-Z compliance matters in addition to putting the building blocks in place for the compliance team .
- Responsible for client files, to ensure onboarding documents, annual KYC review documents are filed, in accordance with MAS regulations.
- Reviewed and improved on client onboarding forms, in accordance to MAS regulations.
- Responsible for checking client onboarding documentation to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for checking marketing materials.
- Support CEO in submission of reports to MAS.
- Responsible for Business Continuity Plan (BCP). Review, plan and implement annual BCP, update compliance manual on BCP write up.
- At least 5 years of compliance experience in the funds management space
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292