- Understand the technology and operational needs of Financial and Regulatory reporting functions in the Bank.
- Work with Finance users in gathering and analyze user requirement, identify opportunities for improvement and articulate business requirements into functional requirement for functional design document
- Be a liaison person with Technology team providing end to end solutions that ensure users’ needs are optimally met.
- Manage project implementation including meeting project key milestones, timeline and proactively manage and resolve issues
- Arrange with users to conduct User Acceptance Test and arrange with vendor (where relevant) to prepare necessary test environment and support functional testing.
- Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for delivery
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- Knowledge of either of the financial functions in the banking industry - FTP, IFRS9, ECL, MAS612, Management Reporting, MAS637, Basel)
- Aptitude for system related work, experience in end-user maintenance, requirements gathering, UAT testing and implementation of IT systems
- At least 7 years working experience in banking industry and conversant with current accounting policies and banking regulations.
Please contact Joe at +65 83228401 or JoeL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R2199222