Senior Associate/Associate, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations (SFSO) _Corporate Action/ Income Processing, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountabilities:
- Timeliness - To ensure that all Corporate Announcements & processing are done within 24 hours of receipt of announcements or proceeds
- Accuracy - To ensure at least 99% accuracy
- Responsive - To ensure that all clients queries are responded to within 24 hours of receipt of query or if not to provide interim reply and to follow with a response within 3 days
- Risk - To ensure that there are no critical audit findings / issues and to escalate any immediate and time critical issues to higher authorities
- People - To participate in staff surveys, attend training when nominated and be crossed trained in other areas of work within the section or across sections in order to become a well-trained leave cover. To be a good team player.
- Check and ensure that all corporate action events are processed correctly and promptly
- Ensure prompt notification to clients on voluntary corporate action events such as rights, dividend with options, expiry of warrants, redemption, etc.
- Check that clients' instructions are executed accordingly
- Ensure that clients' entitlements are protected
- Handle clients' enquiries and provide timely responses
- Maintain high standard of service quality
- Perform a dual maker/checker role
: DBS Asia Gateway (Toh Guan)/ DBS Asia Hub (Changi Business Park) Requirements:
- Degree holder with minimum 2-5 years' working experience in Corporate Actions
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Responsive, detailed and strive for accuracy
- Good communication skills and a good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.