Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class wealth and personal banking solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Assistant Vice President, Cards and Loans Sales & Delivery. Principal Responsibilities
The job holder is required to work within the parameters/guidelines/regulations set out in the Marketing Guidelines and Process, FIM, BIM and other related HSBC Group Manuals and those laid down by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Whilst the jobholder is required to work independently with minimum supervision, he/she is expected to discharge his/her responsibilities as and when required by the line manager. All campaign proposals should be referred to the line manager and other internal parties (such as ASP, CRM, Legal and Compliance) for approval as required.
Reporting to the VP, Sales & Delivery, the job holder's principal responsibility is to assist the line manager in devising effective acquisition strategies with optimal CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) and working closely with cross functional stakeholders to streamline acquisition processes.
- Support marketing strategies through execution of campaigns and events to acquire new credit card accounts
- Drive innovations for business growth and enhance customer experience particularly in end to end customer onboarding journey
- Work with sales channels to monitor, optimise KPIs and drive cards and unsecured loans acquisition (particularly Direct sales, Digital, Branch, Telesales, and Third Party Sales Agents)
- Work with internal processing and operational teams on process streamlining and conduct qualitative/quantitative research to improve processing efficiencies and meet SLA
- Provide requirements, testing support and validation for cards and lending related projects
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders (Marketing, Digital, Credit Risk and Approval and Operations) to meet business objectives
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years’ experience in consumer credit cards within banking
- In depth understanding of customer segmentation, marketing, acquisition and regulatory environment surrounding consumer credit cards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact and work with a wide spectrum of internal and external stakeholders
- Good project management skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.