Analyst, Systems Developer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Improve user experience by identifying, analysing and automating manual tasks and issues fixes related to end user Windows and Mac devices.
- Be part of the DevOps team, will identify, analyze and automate manual tasks and issue fixes.
- Collaborate with users and support teams to create backend tools and scripts to improve user experience
- A degree or diploma holder with experience in relevant field is an added advantage
- Highly proficient in PowerShell or VB script, VB or C# .Net
- High technical understanding on Windows Operating System environment and infrastructure.
- Ability to build highly re-usable, optimized (to focus on site's performance, responsiveness and speed), portable and scalable model data structures and codes with security and data protection.
- Knowledge in Office 365, Active Directory and Mac OSX platform is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.