We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. It is involved in deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Finance & Accounting team as an Accounting Associate (Private Markets Operations). Responsibilities
- Processing daily transactions and funding requirements, updating relevant data and transactions in the accounting and management system;
- Preparation of market values using external financial information for the fund and direct investments.
- Preparing accounting reconciliations, review of investment holding company accounts and liaison with external auditors;
- Corporate secretarial work relating to investment holding companies
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years relevant accounting work experience in the finance, accounting or private equity industry.
- Committed and motivated individuals who are meticulous, and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have practical working experience with accounting software systems