AVP / Senior Associate, Future Ops Project Management, Consumer Banking Ops, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of digital strategy for SG Consumer Banking Operations through the implementation of process improvement events, digitalisation and automation initiatives across the Consumer Banking and Wealth Space.
- Drive joyful Customer and Employee Journeys.
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to manage scope and prepare change requests:
- Gather and document business requirements from stakeholders
- Developing functional requirements for technical teams to implement, including user-stories, used cases, process flows and Customer Journey Flows.
- Preparing, executing and managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Represent Consumer Banking Operations in various Business/Tech and Ops driven re-platform and enhancement projects by providing end-to-end support and ensure that solutions meet business needs.
This job is for an experienced Business Project Manager with excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify process related improvement opportunities and gaps related to risk and controls.
- Proven successful project management experience, preferably within the Consumer Banking Operations space with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Project Management Lifecyle.
- Meticulous individual with good time management to oversee and manage multiple deliverables.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable in collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Good team player with ability to work independently.
- Work location is at Changi Business Park
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.