AVP, Digital Product Manager (Bancassurance), Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Objective:
- Successful candidate will be expected to meet financial objectives using key insurance product solutions
- Be able to develop key digital insurance product solutions through collaboration with internal/external stakeholders ensuring successful implementation across all digital distribution platforms
- Provide key product support of distribution channels and business divisions.
- To assist regional strategic business planning, product development and marketing campaigns, and special projects
- Be responsible for the BDS platform ensuring integrated feeds to the various DBS client facing platforms including integration of new bancassurance products
- Be responsible to create and drive activities around digital bancassurance solutions
- Develop digital insurance product solutions through product development ensuring timely product launch and successful end to end implementation across all digital platforms.
- Be able to analyse data and interpret to identify leading indicators and/or trends to influence and drive behaviour/outcomes within the life insurance business.
- To develop and utilise tracking reports in facilitating business performance review
- To monitor and forecast business trends for strategic business planning and regulatory reporting
- Deliver customer-centric propositions through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate and manage key stakeholders on all key matters relating to life insurance in a clear and effective manner.
- Be agile, adaptable and prepared to support the overall bancassurance business which includes but not limited to review of product training materials, product onboarding & implementation supporting the manned distribution channels.
- Be able to plan and implement campaigns includes setting up of campaign modules, opportunities management and tracking.
- Be able to ensure adherence at all times to corporate standards, practices and compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- To support Product Team Lead in business planning (inclusive but not limited to business projections, budget planning and preparation of management presentation materials)
- To actively analyse source of opportunities, outcomes, refine and improve opportunities identification for better customer financial outcomes.
- To collaborate with internal stakeholders in generating potential source of online and offline opportunities.
- To control and have a business oversight into MIS outcomes and conversion ratios
- Successful candidate is expected to meet digital product fee income & APE volumes
- Able to drive customer penetration and maintain persistency targets through active product management
- Able to effectively product manage to ensure product portfolio is meeting the financial needs of customer segments and distribution channels
- Able to independently identify, test and refine strategies to work collectively on centrally drive high propensity opportunities.
- Be able to effectively communicate and handle product providers and work well with other product managers and/or business origination managers within FSMG-CBG and across the bank
- Be able to work under pressure, manage deadlines and/or handle unexpected changes in expectations and/or requirements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- University graduate, graduate degree or diploma holder
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in financial services industry; preferably in product development / management and or marketing. Experience in digital products will be an advantage
- Relevant background in business planning is preferred.
- Independent self-starter with good time management qualities, high drive & energy
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates should have strong business acumen with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Candidates should have multi-tasking capabilities with a keen eye for details and be business focused.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Excel skills including in-depth knowledge on use of pivots, formulas and data analysis qualities is an advantage
- PowerPoint skills with ability to translate data analysis into management decks