Liquidity Risk Reporting - Corporate Treasury Middle Office - Associate
Treasury/CIO CAO - Associate - Corporate Treasury Middle Office ABOUT Treasury/Chief Investment Office
T/CIO Global Operations is part of the Treasury/Chief Investment Office (T/CIO) which is responsible for firm wide asset and liability management including:
ABOUT Corporate Treasury Middle Office (CTMO)
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural interest rate risk, primarily through a global investment portfolio.
- Managing the firm's funding and liabilities, including both long term debt and short term cash deployment.
- Aggregating, managing and reporting the firm's liquidity risk.
- Aggregating and managing the firm's structural foreign exchange.
- Managing the end to end risk weighted assets and capital process.
The CTMO team within T/CIO provides support for the firm in regards to liquidity and structured interest rate risk (SIRR) reporting. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all information in support of the firm's internal and regulatory Liquidity Risk and Interest Rate Risk reporting and analytics
- Meeting external regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, 5G, COREP, Stress, IRRBB etc.)
- Supporting regulatory reviews and assessments (CLAR, ILAAP, Recovery and Resolution etc.)
- Liaising with reporting stakeholders including Liquidity Policy and Regulatory Management (LPRM), Liquidity Risk Oversight (LRO) and all JP Morgan Line of Business Treasury teams, on reporting methodologies, adjustments and policy updates
The team is comprised of ~ 90 people with locations in North America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and India. Responsibilities:
- Support the production of internal and external regulatory reporting (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, EMR etc.)
- Review, adjust and attest to the quality of liquidity and interest rate risk data on a daily basis
- Perform product reconciliations & assist with daily balance sheet variance analysis
- Determine business drivers behind variances and communicate impact to partner groups such as Liquidity Risk Oversight and Liquidity Policy and Regulatory Management
- Support LRI tech/business enhancements and assisting in technology related developments, ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing
- Continually identify and enhance the overall control environment and operating model across the core operational activities; improving timeliness and reducing operational risk to the firm
- Partner with CTMO stakeholders across the globe to ensure consistency of operations and strength of controls. Prepare and present key performance indicators or metrics to management
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/policy department
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Demonstrate excellent partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management
- Strong analytic, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
- Sound knowledge of varied financial products or balance sheet management is required
- Prior work experience in liquidity and/ or interest rate risk management programs would be preferred
- Proficiency in MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is required
- Candidate should be flexible with working weekends when required for Quarter End and Production releases
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.