Group VC / CFO – Multinational
- Excellent Executive package with benefits (Bonus, LTIPs, Family Medical)
- Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
Based in Karachi, our client, House of Habib are looking for a seasoned Business Head / CFO with a sizable PLC, to join their business.
Based in Karachi, our client, House of Habib is a prestigious, Public Listed Group of Companies with extensive joint venture agreements with a number of key Global Multinationals.
The ideal candidate will be considered for one of the top tier positions in the Group i.e. (i) Group VC – Auto Businesses (ii) Group VC – Finance or (iii) CFO at one of the group companies.
Reporting to the Group Chairman or CEO of one of the group companies, the incumbent will have an exceptional Manufacturing / Engineering and Commercial background of multiple product lines / business segments honed within a Listed multinational environment. The incumbent will be both analytical at a subsidiary and granular level, but must also demonstrate high levels of strategic acumen; diplomatic stakeholder management and investment committee dexterity is required. The position will be based at Karachi city or Port Qasim Industrial Area.
The incumbent will be well versed with critical negotiations and setting up / maintaining joint ventures on a global level. He will also have direct ownership of the assigned business operations and will oversee all of its financial management, integrity and health.
The role requires:
- A sustained, successful and demonstrable background as a commercially savvy Business / Financial Leader in an international context within a true Global Multinational environment with Manufacturing / Engineering industry as a must.
- Provide operational, financial and strategic wisdom to the Chairman and Board in accordance with the group's vision and business strategy, providing key advice on external influences and their potential impact on the business.
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial & management reports are produced in line with company and legislative requirements.
- Prior expertise in Joint Venture scenarios which would include, but not be limited to, negotiations, internal / external relationship management and ad-hoc / strategic commercial agility
- Expertise with financial institutions in relation to capital management
- Best practice statutory compliance and continuing to ensure that finance has a high level of corporate / stakeholder integrity
The Ideal Candidate
- Should be CA, MBA - Finance or with pertinent other qualifications from a globally renowned university; post graduate qualification from Ivy League / Oxbridge etc. or similar universities will be an added advantage
- Will have a minimum of 10-15 years leadership and management experience including 3-5 years at C Suite level
- Will have prior Finance leadership expertise within a Global manufacturing multinational
- Will have an acute awareness of corporate finance related matters
- Should have experience in establishing internal procedures, processes and controls and a relentless desire to seek and implement Group Finance improvements
- Will have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, for supervising / liaising with senior management, operational staff, Joint Venture partners, Banks and investors
- Will be attentive detail-oriented & have the ability to interpret financial models
- Will be entrepreneurial in nature with strong negotiation skills