Tax Consultant - Tax Risk Management
The Tax Risk Management group brings together a team of experienced and dynamic professionals dedicated to addressing tax risk management and ultimately in achieving good tax strategy. The Tax Risk Management professionals have worked closely with the tax authorities and have been involved in cases across various industries in the tax audits and investigations.
1. To Assist Tax Managers and Tax Directors in carrying out tax assignments.
• A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting/taxation body.
• Audit experience will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
• Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
• Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.