- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Fantastic opportunity for developers with experience in blockchain technology - either on work or personal projects!
- Identify, design, and implement the optimal methods to convert blockchain use cases into practical applications.
- Create and develop new use cases utilizing smart contract protocols or DApps (Decentralized Apps).
- Establish and maintain development, testing, and production environments to implement blockchain solutions.
- Development experience or strong knowledge in blockchain technology, i.e. Ethereum, Hyperledger, or any similar platform.
- Strong communication skill to convey technical ideas into easy language.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Google cloud platforms.
- Hands-on experience with Ethereum (Go, C++, Rust) and/or Hyperledger (Fabric, Sawtooth).
- Hands-on experience with smart contract tools such as Solidity/Truffle.
About our client
A newly-established division within a leading consulting firm, created to provide technical solutions internally. Focuses largely on digital technology, great environment with very international atmosphere.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.