About J.P. Morgan: J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
JPMC has mobilized a global Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) program that is a firm-wide, 'mission critical' effort to enhance our liquidity risk management monitoring and reporting capabilities, which will include a redesign of the related supporting technology and infrastructure. The LRI program will implement a world class liquidity risk reporting system complying with recently mandated new Federal and Basel regulations. The program will include strategic data sourcing, data enrichment, analytical, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) program is a multi-year infrastructure initiative to support the Firm's enhanced liquidity risk management processes addressing both the external and internal requirements. The program includes strategic data sourcing from transaction processing systems, data enrichment, analytical, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
The target platform must process 40-60 million transactions and positions daily, calculate risk presented by the current actual as well as model-based what-if state of the market, build multidimensional picture of corporate risk profile, and provide ability to analyze it in real time. The target LRI platform will utilize modern in-memory and non-relational data management principles, state-of-the-art methods of user interaction and must scale in horizontal and vertical directions
* 2+ years of experience in Java, J2EE development experience.
* Exposure to open frameworks like Spring or Springboot.
* Exposure to UI technologies like AngularJS or ExtJS is good to have
* Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
* Proficiency in SQL and Database development.
* J2EE & OOPS Design Patterns
* Proven problem solving and analytical skills
* Negotiation and influencing skills
* A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction