e-Trading Platform Renovation - AES 2.0 Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Advanced Execution Services helps thousands of institutions and hedge funds reduce market impact, improve performance versus benchmarks, and add consistency to their trading process.
AES® is Credit Suisse's award winning suite of algorithmic trading strategies, tools and analytics for global trading across equities, options, futures, and foreign exchange.
Our team is looking to onboard a senior developer to help build our next gen algo platform. Collaboratively works with product development, data engineering and the quant groups to design and develop a state of the art algo platform.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to build a new algo platform from the ground up with significant exposure to technical design, product development, data engineering and quantitative research. Primary Responsibilities
- Design, develop and support the algorithmic trading platform.
- Partner with traders and clients on product development and improving the algorithms
- Continuous maintenance & improvements of the testing frameworks, development tools and environments.
- Ability to envision, design and implement test cases for algorithmic trading functions.
- Contribute towards Agile and Continuous Integration processes
- Possess good technical knowledge with expertise in either Java, C# or C++
- Experience in developing automated trading platforms. Knowledge of sell side algos is required.
- Understand how quantitative trading models (predictions, fair value, market impact etc) are utilized in automated trading solutions.
- Understand market microstructure and the regulatory environments across major Asian exchanges
- A solid grasp of automated testing techniques and Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration processes.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate & grasp complex concepts
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.