Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Vice President (Relationship Manager) - Commercial Banking (Job ID: 1359)
- Be a team member of Commercial Banking Department
- Provide commercial banking products to clients according to the established business objectives and needs of clients
- Solicit new customers and grow existing client portfolio
- Provide professional and appropriate advice in the best interests of clients
- Monitor the credit-worthiness of existing clients
- Lead a team and to coach junior Relationship Managers
- University degree, preferably major in business, finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking sector, with at least 3 years’ experience in commercial banking field with strong knowledge on trade finance
- Holder of HKSI (Papers 1, 7, 8 or equivalent) and IIQE (Papers 1, 2, 3 or equivalent) is preferable
- Pleasant, outgoing and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Excellent credit analysis, report writing and presentation skills
- Strong marketing sense with good business contacts
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=1359&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.