Join one of the fastest growing investment banks in Hong Kong!
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining our trading and business infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, and easily take ownership to go the extra-mile with minimal supervision.
- Manage Linux and virtual server infrastructure locally and in remote Data Centres
- Responsible for our proprietary trading system server operations through active and passive monitoring
- Work with Technology and Trading to manage and evolve our trading system hardware and software
- Work with diverse vendors to evaluate new hardware and software technologies
- Automate repetitive system and network administration tasks
- Participate in the performance tuning process across the whole system and network stack
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system to provide recommendations for the future
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related experience
- 2+ years of server administration experience
- Experience across a variety of platforms (Linux, Windows, Virtual environments)
- Familiar with automation tools and implementation using python/bash scripting
- Experience with system monitoring and config management tools. (e.g., Cacti, Ansible)
- Knowledge of database systems, including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Strong command of spoken and written English