Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Senior Proposition Manager Wholesale Banking COO Office
Hang Seng's Wholesale Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Proposition Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Lead the execution of credit and lending related propositions and initiatives which support business strategies and achieve financial goal;
- Lead the regulatory compliance projects for lending products including client transition, climate and sustainability related
- Drive the streamlining initiatives of the lending process
- Oversee the regulatory reporting, credit and lending product MI
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in in commercial credit & lending experience and product/ project management
- Good application of MS Office; with sound knowledge in MS Excel
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.