You will be responsible for preparation, review and custody of loan documents, control of loan utilization, collateral management, preparation of management report, post-lending control, and other related duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in business or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of work experience in credit administration or loan administration;
- Proficiency in PC skills such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin); and
- Immediate availability is preferred.
* Candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate.